Your home is likely one of the biggest investments you’ll make in your lifetime, so let Insurance Unlimited in Bozeman provide you with a home insurance policy to protect both yourself and your investment. Home insurance, also known as homeowners insurance, is made up of coverages that are designed to repair or replace certain damages to your property, as well as cover costs should a visitor be injured on your property.
The experienced team at Insurance Unlimited in Bozeman is here to help you find the best home insurance policy for you and your needs so that you can spend your time at home relaxed, knowing you’re protected.
Protect Your Home
Home insurance is recommended for anyone who owns a home, and many mortgage lenders require that you have a policy. The majority of people cannot afford to rebuild their home and simply repurchase everything they had in the event of a disaster. This insurance protects your property, your personal possessions – to an extent, and you. With the right policy, you can rest assured that even if disaster strikes, your property has protection.
Common Home Insurance Coverages
Home insurance can cover a variety of things, depending on the policy you obtain. In general, home insurance helps to cover:
- Your dwelling. This protects the structure of your home, such as your roof, foundation, walls, carpeting, and more from damage from wind, fire, hail, and the like.
- Other structures on your property.This protects other structures on your property that are not connected to the house itself, such as sheds, detached garages, fences, and more.
- Personal property.This provides coverage for personal items such as clothing, appliances, furniture, and the like, to an extent. You may need to purchase additional special coverage for things such as expensive jewelry.
- Liability for injuries or damage to someone else or to someone else’s property. This can help with expenses or damages such as if a visitor trips on loose carpet in your home or if your child throws a ball through a neighbor’s window.
- Loss of use. Home insurance can also cover additional costs you may have to pay should you experience a covered loss, such as when a fire makes your home temporarily uninhabitable.
Your policy is the best place to review your specific coverages. The expert team at Insurance Unlimited in Bozeman are here to help you obtain the right insurance policy for you. We will go over the different types of home insurance policies and their coverages that we offer in order to determine the best option for you.
Additional Risks That Can Be Covered
In addition to standard insurance policies, there are additional coverages you can add onto your insurance. While most insurance policies provide coverage for damage caused by wind, hail, and the like, other natural disasters, such as earthquakes and floors, often require separate earthquake insurance and flood insurance to be purchased in order to protect your home from these risks.
These are separate policies that you can purchase in addition to your home insurance policy to ensure that your home is insured against whatever risks it may face. If you live in an area where these losses are a risk, you can obtain coverage to stay protected.
Get A Home Insurance Quote
Insurance Unlimited in Bozeman, MT offers home insurance to protect your home. Home insurance is crucial to protecting your home, your property, and yourself from any damages that can occur. Home insurance can cover replacement costs of anything lost in a disaster as well as help ensure repairs get made when you need to have them done. Contact us today to learn more about our home insurance policies.
Call for a Consultation406-641-7636